Finding a new pediatrician can be overwhelming. Whether you are a brand-new parent, or just looking for specialized pediatric care, The Children’s Health Place aims to make the transition to a new doctor as painless as possible. We are always accepting new patients and even offer a “Meet the Ped” visit so you can come in to meet your provider before fully committing to our practice.
Would you like to become a new patient?
Please fill out the form below to start your New Patient Registration. Once we have received the completed form, we will follow up during regular business hours to complete the New Patient Registration and schedule your first appointment. We accept most commercial insurances, as well as Medicaid.
Meet the Ped (Pronounced “PEED” A cute abbreviation for a Pediatric Provider)
The “Meet the Ped” allows new parents to interact with providers and staff and get a feel for the practice. The appointment is an opportunity to ask questions about the providers philosophy on healthcare, immunizations, appointment availability and resources. Furthermore, you have a chance to ask questions about your child including anything related to your child (ren) health.
Frequently Asked Questions about ‘Meet The Ped’ Appointments
- Is the “Meet the Ped” appointment required? NO, but it is a great time ask questions and meet the staff
- What can I expect? A tour of the practice, meet the staff and providers and ask questions. On average the appointment is usually 30 minutes
- Is the “Meet the Ped” appointment free? Yes, no charge
- How do I schedule the “Meet the Ped” appointment? Call 970-356-2600
- Can I schedule a “Meet the Ped” appointment prior to delivery? Absolutely, this is the best time to ask questions about delivery and plan you have in place after birth
- We offer “Meet the Ped” appointments daily for all new patients, please call to schedule at 970-356-2600.