Finding a new pediatrician can be overwhelming. Whether you are a brand-new parent, or just looking for specialized pediatric care, The Children’s Health Place aims to make the transition to a new doctor as painless as possible. We are always accepting new patients and even offer a “Meet the Ped” visit so you can come in to meet your provider before fully committing to our practice.
Meet the Ped (Pronounced “PEED” A cute abbreviation for a Pediatric Provider)
The “Meet the Ped” allows new parents to interact with providers and staff and get a feel for the practice. The appointment is an opportunity to ask questions about the providers philosophy on healthcare, immunizations, appointment availability and resources. Furthermore, you have a chance to ask questions about your child including anything related to your child (ren) health.
Frequently Asked Questions about ‘Meet The Ped’ Appointments
- Is the “Meet the Ped” appointment required? NO, but it is a great time ask questions and meet the staff
- What can I expect? A tour of the practice, meet the staff and providers and ask questions. On average the appointment is usually 30 minutes
- Is the “Meet the Ped” appointment free? Yes, no charge
- How do I schedule the “Meet the Ped” appointment? Call 970-356-2600
- Can I schedule a “Meet the Ped” appointment prior to delivery? Absolutely, this is the best time to ask questions about delivery and plan you have in place after birth
- We offer “Meet the Ped” appointments daily for all new patients, please call to schedule at 970-356-2600.
What health insurance do we accept?
Health First Colorado (Medicaid), CHP+ (Child Health Program+), Anthem, Aetna, Cigna, United Health Care, Tricare, Humana, Multiplan and various smaller plans. If you have questions regarding the health insurance plans we accept please call our office.