Join The Children's Health Place Team
The Children’s Health Place in Greeley Colorado is a veteran-owned, independent Medical Home that serves the Greeley and the Northern Colorado region. Centrally located in the Woodbriar Building in Greeley, Colorado, the practice attends to children, birth to 18 years of age and accepts most insurance plans including Health First Colorado (Medicaid) and CHP+ (Child Health Plan Plus). The practice consists of two pediatric providers, a Speech Therapist and five support staff. In operation for 28 years, the practice prides itself on a robust care management program, medical and behavioral outcomes, collaboration with Children’s Hospital of Colorado and places a high value on serving our bi-lingual patient base with quality, caring and compassion. For the past 28 years, The Children’s Health Place has developed a connection with the community and intends to expand its services into the future.
Want to join our team? Review our job openings below:
Board Certified Medical Director/ Pediatrician (MD/DO)
Aggie Pediatrics at The Children’s Health Place is seeking a Board-Certified Medical Director/ Pediatrician to work Full-Time (4 days/week-no weekends) in our growing practice.
We are searching for an energetic provider with entrepreneurial spirit to replace our accomplished pediatrician who has led our practice for the past 30 years. Our search is to find the right person who has a passion and desire to make a positive impact on the children and their families within the practice. The pediatrician will have the ability to build a career, supported by an experienced staff and work within the limits of their license.
We are searching for that one, special provider who will fully embrace our mission statement, “a personal approach to health care every child deserves”.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervising physician of Advance Practice Providers
- Provide pediatric services in a primary care setting
- Required knowledge and abilities to assess growth and development
- Prescribe or administer treatments, medications, vaccinations and diagnostic testing
- Interpret diagnostic tests to determine diagnosis and treatment
- Assess and treat behavioral health concerns
- Displays caring, respectful and professional attitude at all times
- Maintains patient confidentiality
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Able to work effectively at all levels in a collaborative team environment
- Able to offer guidance and supervision in a constructive and appropriate manner
- Knowledge of patient safety protocols, procedures, regulations and standards
- Thorough understanding of compliance operations, quality improvement and HIPAA
Minimum Job Requirements
- Current Colorado MD/DO unrestricted license
- Board Certified by the American Academy of Pediatrics
- 3+ years’ experience in an outpatient clinic setting
- Ability to work in drug and smoke-free workplace
- Bilingual in Spanish (Preferred)
- Salary Range: $90.00 to $110.00 per hour, commensurate with experience
- Health insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday pay
- All state required benefits